You should already have the JDK installed on your computer, and you should already have optimized your computer's settings. See How to install the Java Development Kit to start programming to do that if you haven't already.
After that, you can start working on your very first Java program, and the basic one everybody starts out with is the "Hello World" program. Learn how to write the source code to make the very simple Java program, and then learn compiling and running it through the command prompt. Also, learn about Java files, class files, source code and machine/byte code. There's also some tips on how to use comments inside your code. Lastly, learn about copying the output from cmd to your source code.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades