Java is a wonderful programming language which is widely used all over the world. To do programming in Java you will need a Java Development Kit which is also called as JDK in short. This can be downloaded from the Java Website for free. To improve and assist in your developmental activities you will also need an IDE, which is an Integrated Development Environment where you can develop, compile and test you code at once place. Though Java code can be written in a normal text pad and compiled from a command prompt it is highly recommended to use an IDE as this greatly enhances your productivity. Eclipse is one such IDE, which is an open source software. Now using the JDK and the Eclipse you can get started on your developmental activities as shown in the video. This video shows how to program in Java language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades