In this tutorial, we learn how to clear your Java cache. First, go to the control panel and then open up Java from the thumbnails menu. After this, you will right click on the program and then go to 'view cache'. From here, select all of the Java and click inside the boxes to do this. Then, push 'ctrl+a" and it will start to clear. After this the cache will clear out and you will be finished. It may take a few minutes to load depending on how much information you have loaded in the cache. Exit out of all these screens when it's done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades