How to install Java JDK (Java Development Kit)
- Go to the Oracle Java SE Download Page and click "Download".
- Next, click on "Accept" and select your operating system.
- Go through the install wizard.
- Go to start and right click on "My Computer" and click on "Properties".
- Click on "Advanced System Settings."
- Click on "Environment Variables."
- Click on "New."
- Variable name needs to be "Path."
- The value is where you saved your Java JDK. It should be something like C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin.
- Click "okay" on all the dialog boxes.
- You're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.