How to install Java JDK (Java Development Kit)
- Go to the Oracle Java SE Download Page and click "Download".
- Next, click on "Accept" and select your operating system.
- Go through the install wizard.
- Go to start and right click on "My Computer" and click on "Properties".
- Click on "Advanced System Settings."
- Click on "Environment Variables."
- Click on "New."
- Variable name needs to be "Path."
- The value is where you saved your Java JDK. It should be something like C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0\bin.
- Click "okay" on all the dialog boxes.
- You're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades